Ministry of Health Recruitment for Nurses.How to Apply
Ministry of Health Recruitment for Nurses.How to Apply.
Hello guys!Wondering how you can be part of the The 2020/2021 Ministry of Health Recruitment for 2017 batch of
nurses for Public and private trained nurses then I get you covered.
The Ministry of Health(MOH) Recruitment for 2017 batch of Nurses has begun.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their application before the deadline. Let me show you this simple on how to apply. Follow carefully
To apply the process consists of three Steps:
1. Firstly, check your clearance
2.Then create an account or log in
3. After that, submit the entire application.
If you don’t not know how to check your clearance, this is the guide:
1. Go to hr.moh.gov.gh
2. Click on ‘CHECK CLEARANCE’
3. Enter your pin, index number or license number
4. Click submit.
Applicants must meet the following requirements before applying:
1. Must have completed his / her training in 2017 from an accredited institution.
2. He or She must have completed the one-year mandatory nation service (rotation)
After checking your clearance, it is time to create an account and submit your application.
Creating your account:
1. Log on to hr.mog.gov.gh
2. Click on ‘APPLY NOW’
3. Fill in the necessary detail in the form. (Pin, Email, Password)
4. Re-enter your password to confirm
5. Click on ‘Register
When you are done applying, patiently wait for feedback from the Ministry of Health (MOH).
1. Recruitment is for both private and public trained nurses.
2.Trained Diploma and Degree Nurses and Midwives from accredited institutions can apply.
For more of Ministry of Health Recruitment information
Call the numbers below or send an email to the email below.
TELEPHONE: +233 302 682709/+233 302 687821/+233 302 662014
EMAIL: [email protected]
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: