How To Register SIM Card In Ghana
How To Register Sim Card In Ghana
Hello! in today’s article we will be looking at the procedure for registering a SIM card in Ghana for both citizen and non-citizen, the legal requirements, and how to go about the process. In registering a SIM in Ghana one has to have legal documents such as GHANA CARD and DIGITAL ADDRESS CODE.
If you are in town for a new SIM or traveling to Ghana from a different country and needs to register a SIM card then follow this simple guide in order for you to have a valid SIM for your network services.
GHANA CARD SIMPLE REGISTRATION LIMITS
1. Ghana Card users can register a total number of 10 SIM Cards across all networks and Foreigners have a limit of 3 SIM Cards across all networks.
2. Registered Ghana Card SIM Cards of Businesses will be linked to a Shareholder or Director of the Business and if a Business Ghana Card SIM Card is found to have been engaged in a fraudulent activity, the Shareholder or Director will be held liable.
HOW TO REGISTER SIMPLE CARD IN GHANA
1. Dial the Ghana Card SIM Registration short code *404#.
2. Enter Your Ghana Card Pin (letters and figures without hyphens).
3. Confirm Ghana Card Pin.
4. Enter Your Surname.
5. Enter Your First Name(s)
6. Enter Date of Birth (Format: DDMMYYYY)
7. Enter Select Sex (Male or Female)
8. Confirm the Details entered and click Submit
9. A unique code will be general for you
10. The last process is for you to visit any Ghana Card Office near you with the unique code to complete the registration process.
11. After receiving the unique code, write them down and visit your network service providers office.
12. Take all the documents (Ghana card, digital address) along with you to complete the registration process.
13. Provide your Ghana card as a proof of identity.
14. Pay the registration fee and any other additional fees required by the telecom service provider.
15. Receive a confirmation SMS from the telecom service provider confirming the successful registration of yo SIM card.
16. You can now use your SIM card after the registration process is complete.
GHANA CARD SIM REGISTRATION FOR FOREIGNERS
1. Foreigners visiting Ghana can acquire an Ghana Card SIM Card using their Passports however they can only use the SIM Card for 30 days after which it will be deactivated.
2. Foreigners who want to use a Ghana Card SIM Card for more than 30 days will have to obtain the Non-Citizen Ghana Card to do so.
That is all it takes to register your SIM card in Ghana. Make sure to keep all the documents with you at all times and follow the steps mentioned above for a hassle-free registration process.
GHANA CARD SIM REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
1. The minimum age for registration of Ghana Card SIM is 15 years in Ghana.
2. All new and old SIM subscribers will have to produce A Citizen Ghana card for Ghanaians or Non-Citizen Ghana Card for foreigners to acquire a new SIM card.
3. For Businesses such as MTN SIM vendors to register sims in bulk, the Operators will be required to verify the Business Registration documents with the Registrar General’s Department and verify the identity of the Shareholder or the Director for Limited Liability Companies and Public Institutions respectively
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.kjv